The Sierra Leone Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture-SLCCIA is the umbrella organization consisting of small and large scale businesses as well as professional associations collaborating with Government to improve the status and livelihood of the average Sierra Leonean.
The SLCCIA has membership base of over 385 comprising of Corporate, Associates, Medium and Small businesses.
About the AGOA-Resource Centre
The African Growth Opportunity Act (AGOA) -Resource Centre is an entity within the Sierra Leone Chamber of Commerce, Industry & Agriculture that is established to help channel all partners’ effort in a way that will address critical constraint to trade competitiveness, capture opportunities to expand trade, demonstrate regional productive potential to investors, and facilitate greater investment.
The AGOA Resource Centre in coordination with other arms of the Chamber organize training & development seminars, trade fairs, regular media discussions and participate in other international AGOA activities ,
The AGOA-RC provides you the following;
- Up to date materials for business research on import & Export information
- Import & Export Information-potential US & EU partners and essential requirements. At the same time provide the US Market with Sierra Leones’ market data on Trade Facilitation between both countries.
- Host live streaming networking meetings
- Access to Finance and tax incentives: – equity capital base and knowledge of tax incentives from Government line Ministries.
- Training & Development:-developing the capacity and capability of your employees.
- Collaborate with the Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution (CADR).This is an arm of the Chamber which provides a faster and cheaper process for conducting and concluding commercial disputes using arbitration.